Clean Chilliez Modular Kithchensand Wardrobe cabinets with a mild detergent or with soap and water (use sparingly) and dry well using a lint-free cloth for both washing and drying. Wipe up spills, splatter and water spots as they occur, keeping cabinets and countertop surfaces dry. Give special attention to areas that come in contact with moisture. Use cleaners and polishes designed for wood cabinets and clean all surfaces as needed. Do not use abrasive cleaners, scouring pads or powder cleaners. Do not leave wet clothes, do not allow oven cleaners or other caustic cleaners to touch the cabinets.
Modular Kitchens and Wardrobes manufactured and assembled by Chilliez are warranteed to the original purchasing consumer for five (5) years from the date of original purchase against avoidable and unnatural defects in material and workmanship under normal use. The hardware used is subject to the supplier’s life time warranty. If manufacturing defects found in Modular Kitchens within the terms and conditions of this warranty such defective part will be repaired or replaced by Chilliez, at its sole option. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions given below for more information on the admissibility of your claim.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Warranty Exclusions:The writing is the complete and exclusive statement of the express warranties provided herein and is in lieu of all other expressions and/or statutory warranties by the manufacturer, to the extent provided by law. There are no implied warranties extending beyond the terms of this warranties. Chilliez shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential costs, expenses or damages.
- This warranty does not cover problems caused by improper installation of cabinets, cabinetwork, drawer guides or hinges.
- This warranty does not cover finish like polish or veneer wrap
- MDF or Furniture board has not been covered
- This warranty does not cover any product used or installed in connection with cabinets.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by transportation, storage or exposure to excessive temperatures or to defects arising from misuse, neglect, accident, alteration, improper use or care or failure to maintain properly.
- No installer, retailer, distributor, agent or employee of Chilliez has the authority to alter the obligations or limitations of any Chilliez warranty.
- This warranty is not transferable.
- Wood characteristics naturally occurring such as variations in colour, grain, mineral streaks and knots are not considered as defects.
- Colour variations in cabinets are a natural occurrence due to species, age, character of cabinets and exposure to UV light and sunlight. For these reasons, new and/or replacement cabinets may not display exactly as per samples and/or existing cabinets. Such variations and changes are not considered as defects.
- Delivery dates are not confirmed, but suggested and are not liable for any claims.
- Claims, if any under this warranty shall be only made before the courts having jurisdiction in Guntur.
- Chilliez will not provide or pay for the cost of removal of defective product, transportation of defective, repaired or replaced products or installation of repaired or replaced product.